Manage Operational Costs & Quality Now
Operational, compliance and exception management costs continue to rise due to the ongoing regulation and implementation challenges. By using our software modules, you can help control and decrease these costs. Contact us to learn how CBT can help you streamline workflow, reduce risk and improve your financial performance.
- Interfaces or API’s connected to any partner or internal system as needed
- Industrial strength data mart specific to your business in MS SQL 2017, not spreadsheets
- Build custom applications and workflows specific to your business
- Cut your time-to-market roll out dramatically
- Easy to use, quick to implement and train
- Weekly development cycles and releases of new features. Release notes
- Control software license fees per your model
- Financial models identify ROI benefits rapidly
Need a Proposal, Bid or More Information?
If you would like to Request a Proposal on automating a specific process – please reach out to initiate the process. We can help you solve specific business issues unique to your platform. Email or call us to set up a web based demo of any CBT modules.
CBTComply is always customized to be your new “middle-ware” or system of record!
If You Are a Field Vendor – Trying to Contact Your Exact Customer
CBT is a software and technology company. Please call your vendor manager or operational resources at your customer site. We are not able to provide operational assistance for day to day issues. If any tech related issues, your vendor manager will test and escalate to our team as may be required. Thank you.
Address & Location
Community Banking Technologies
15443 Knoll Trail, Suite 130
Dallas, Texas 75248
Phone_Fax_Direct | 214-414-0093
CBT is headquartered in Dallas Texas. We proudly serve a diverse client base in all 50 states.
Please Complete the Contact Form Below for General Inquiries